Timesheets

BMJA

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I need to develop by weekly time cards. Each employee has a folder that has their time cards in it. Each employee can work on several different jobs in a day and be doing several different tasks on one job or do several tasks on one job. The job list needs to updated about every other day. I would like to be able to have a master list of employee names, and job list, task list that when then employee opens heir time card it automatically updates the job list that is updated in a different folder than their timesheet. It would be nice if I could have a drop down that they could choose their name, job they worked on and the task they preformed.
I'm not sure what is the best functions to use. I have a drop down by weekly time sheet they are using now but I can't get it to use the updated job list.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
must every employ fill in the details himself or one person does the work of filling in the details, that is one computer is used to do everything? i have a multipurpose timecard creator tool that can create up to 400 timecards but it does not designate the job of the day or the hour. it is able to calculate weekday, weekend if there is overtime or not and holidays too. it also has a section for billing purposes and you can choose to show the details in hourly or monthly basis and totals of the amount that you will pay the employee. i will send you a sample of it where you can make 2 timecards maybe this can be modified as per your needs.
am not able to load my file here and i understand that to post a link to YouTube isn't allowed. i wanted to post the file here but since i cant you can reach me thru this email and maybe you will be able to post the file yourself so that we can help many people kimptah@outlook.com or ptakim.pk@gmail.com i will send the file to you

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back