to detect levels accumulating/decreasing in range of 0.5% to 1%

zoharb

Office Version
  1. 2021
  2. 2013
Respected,
I had posted it about 10 days ago in other forum also
https://www.ozgrid.com/forum/index.p...49#post1239749

I am trying to formulate a way so that increasing/decreasing level in a reservoir can be known before hand so controlled flow can be assures.

PRACTICAL: The issue is that when the levels in the upper reservoir is too much it is released in the lower reservoir , now normally it is happening that this release is sometimes more than the capacity the lower reservoir can hold(and the structure is endangered).
The solution I am trying: to monitor level of the reservoir so that difference(range between the opening and closing) is spotted.
when the extra level is released from upper reservoir, a step-by-step movement has to be done so that immense flow does not come to lower reservoir which it can handle. So am trying to monitor (daily levels are updated every 4 hours , so 6 in a day). And similar step-by step can be released further.

And the SECOND case is that if the increasing levels is spotted in above feeder, lower feeder levels decreased preemptively to make way for the incoming future flow.
OB-Overflow build up is spotted only after 3rd reading as it is normal that levels increase or decrease in normal flow. but 3rd consequence of it do trigger the situation. OB#, OB$, OB5, OB6 do mention that and when the OVERFLOW BUILDUP is released to lower reservoirs, it is flagged by OR

ORA is flagging of abnormal levels seen(in lower reservoirs) if only one or two reading is too much fluctuating (due to OR from upper reservoir)
Image is 303 KB and is said to be large , so can upload, (also has made XLS file. Please help me .

Zohar Batterywala

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
range.xlsx
I
5range+ve can go 0.5% on both sides(upper&lower)
Sheet1

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanurai

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back