Too many arguments and random days for months

drt80

Hello, Newbie here,

I am trying to create a spreadsheet, and I have it setup for the most part, but needing some help. The 12, 24 & 36 Mo. tabs work the same. The only difference is the size of the Gray Table. In the link, there is a downloadable version of the workbook.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com...-on-figuring-days-remaining/m-p/652001#M31790

I have it set up so when the workbook is first opened it will be blank until a date is manually entered in Cell B6. Once that is populated, the Gray Table will fill in all the required info pulling from the Sheet1 Tab based on what month it is. All of the info. on Sheet1 is based on historical data.

What I am trying to do is, in Cell C19 have this formula =IF(LEN(A19)=0,"",VLOOKUP(MONTH(A19),Sheet1!$A$3:$H$14,4,FALSE),(EOMONTH(A19,0)-A19)-NETWORKDAYS(A19,EOMONTH(A19,0)))+1. When I input that, I get an error saying" too many arguments for this function". Is there a way around this?

In Cell D19, I am needing it to figure based on what month it’s from Cell A19 how many Rain Days are left for the month based on what day of the month it is. Let us use the month of May. In May, there is 2 historical rain days for the month, to break up these days 1-rain days can be used for the 1st to the 15th, and the 2nd rain day can be used for the 16th to the 31st. If the date in Cell A19 is 5/23/2019, then the value in Cell D19 should be 1. If it is 5/7/2019 then the value in Cell D19 should be 2. The month in Cell in A19 will be different based on when Time Charges Began (Cell B6). I need something that will work in the Cell Range D19:F34. Is this possible?

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiguekHeka

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back