Total from All Worksheet

Vgabond

Board Regular
Hi Guys

I've this worksheet that start from 1st of the month till end of the month and I've the last worksheet that will total up all the table so I have the monthly total for every table. I don't have any problem if I'm going to add all the table manually but my problem is on one of the table which is under Staff Name whereby the staff name will not be on the same column. :oops: hmm...I'm not sure whether you guys follow me or not..hmm let me show some sample so you guys can understand it better.

EDIT: Removed HTML image as it was blowing up the page...Try again with a smaller shot. Moderator

Under the table Staff Name, the name will always change whereby it will not be on the same row for every worksheet. So is there any formula or macros that will identify the staff name and will automatically read all the worksheet and find the same name and total up each of the table based on the staff name. Your help is much appreciated.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
What formula did you try and what are the names of your worksheets?

I'm using : =SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(INDIRECT("'"&$Z$1:$Z$12&"'!D4:D100"), A1, INDIRECT("'"&$Z$1:$Z$12&"'!E1:E100")))

And name of my worksheet is based on days which 1 , 2 , 3 till 30 ( based on numbers of the month) and the summary worksheet names is Monthly.

Upvote 0
I'm using : =SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(INDIRECT("'"&$Z$1:$Z$12&"'!D4:D100"), A1, INDIRECT("'"&$Z$1:$Z$12&"'!E1:E100")))

And name of my worksheet is based on days which 1 , 2 , 3 till 30 ( based on numbers of the month) and the summary worksheet names is Monthly.

Hi Andrew

I think I've made you confused with my terms" worksheet". :biggrin:..Sorry. Ok, let me rephrase my question. I've a worksheet names Efficiency Report.xls. Inside this worksheet, I've 30 sheets (30 days or so based on the days of the month) and the sheets names is also based on the days such as 1,2,3 and so on. The last sheet which summarize all the sheets is name Monthly. So how am i going to go about having all the table and total ( from 1st sheet till the last sheet) to be summarize ( Grand Total) in the last sheets which should be under Monthly. I hope now, it's getting clearer. TQ Andrew

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back