Transfer data from one workbook to another in different folders via vba.

MS_1977

Office Version
  1. 2013
  2. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
I'm having trouble with a vba code, to copy data from one Workbook to another, in different folders. Would there be any way to accomplish this process via code?

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
The answer to your question is "Yes". However, we need to know the sheet name and range of data you want to copy. We also need to know the file name , sheet name, paste location and full path to the folder containing the destination file.

Upvote 0
A resposta para sua pergunta é sim". No entanto, precisamos saber o nome da planilha e o intervalo de dados que você deseja copiar. Também precisamos saber o nome do arquivo, o nome da planilha, o local da colagem e o caminho completo para a pasta que contém o arquivo de destino.
Caxumba, as planilhas então na Rede aqui na CIA, em pastas diferentes, mas a minha expectativa era abrir a palnilha destino e colar nela, o problema que ocorre o erro desmostrado no anexo.

Attachments

• Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications.jpg
    Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
I'm sorry but I don't understand Spanish. Also, it would be easier to help if you could use the XL2BB add-in (icon in the menu) to attach a screenshot (not a picture) of your sheet. Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary).

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but I don't understand Spanish. Also, it would be easier to help if you could use the XL2BB add-in (icon in the menu) to attach a screenshot (not a picture) of your sheet. Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary).
Caxumba, the spreadsheets then on the Network here at the CIA, in different folders, but my expectation was to open a target flap and paste it, the problem that occurs with the error shown in the attachment.

Upvote 0
The link you posted takes me to the Google Drive sign-in page. I need a direct link to your file.

Upvote 0
O link que você postou me leva à página de login do Google Drive. Preciso de um link direto para o seu arquivo.

Could you give me an email to add to the google drive?

Upvote 0
You actually don't need my email address. You have have to create a Google Drive account for yourself to be able to use it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back