Transferring Data To Separate Worksheet Based On Criteria

ELISABETH0710

I have a main worksheet that holds all salesperson commissions. I want to create individual salesperson reports that will automatically populate all of the same information from the main worksheet. The purpose is to give each salesperson their own commission report, but not leave room for errors in copying and pasting from the main worksheet.

Present main sheet is set up with the following columns:

CUST. NO,CUSTOMER NAME,SALES ORDER DATE,COMM PAY DATE,SLS # SALESPERSON NAME,BEG COMM %,ORDER AFTER 5/7 Y/N,SON,OM/GSA,C.C. Y/N,SALES AMOUNT,SALES TAX,CUSTOMER FREIGHT,TOTAL INVOICE,PO COST,INVOICED COST,FREIGHT,CC FEE,GSA FEE,TOTAL COST,NET PROFIT,NET MARGIN %,EFFECTIVE COMM %,GROSS COMM.,COMM. TO BE PAID
All of the same columns would need to be present in each individual salesperson sheet.

Each row in the worksheet represents a different sales order to pay commissions on.

I am using Excel 2004 for Mac. I would appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks!

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
Hey
A pivot table would be you best bet

When creating put the salesperson field in the page section with the other relevant headings set up in the row column fields and the data field then when you have the pivot table

Make sure the pivot table toolbar is visible. If it isn't then right click in the pivot table anywhere and one of the options is show pivot table toolbar

In the toolbar when it says pivottable and an arrow next to it click on the arrow
At the bottom is a option "Show pages"
From here choose salesperson
The individual reports will be created as seperate tabs
If you need help with the pivot table just send a reply and someone will help you

Steve

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAMES KECULAH

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back