It probably could be automated and I'm not sure how much data you're working with, but these steps should get the job done.
1. Copy the two rows.
2. Select where you want them pasted.
3. Right Click, choose Paste Special, transpose.
4. Next to 92.1 place formula where cell = value below 92.1 (15).
5. Do the same thing for 80.2, so that you have 12 sitting in the cell next to 80.2
6. Highlight the four cells containing the 15, blank, 12 and blank and copy them down as far as you need to go.
7. Copy this new third column and paste special values.
8. Delete every other row.
9. In the first column do a 'replace' to have the 'mean' replaced with nothing.
Dim i, n As Long
Range("d5:f" & Rows.Count).ClearContents
n = Range("A1").End(xlToRight).Column
Range("d5").Resize(, 3).Value = Array(Range("a1").Value, Range("a2").Value, Range("b2").Value)
For i = 3 To n Step 2
Range("d" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1).Resize(, 3).Value = Array(Cells(1, i).Value, Cells(2, i).Value, Cells(2, i + 1).Value)