Trying to create a noter tool

ELemons76

I have seen something like what I am about to describe but I am unsure on how to make it for my team to use. What I want to accomplish is a way for agents to notate our calls by clicking different buttons that will put text data into a text box that the user can then copy and paste elsewhere. An example would be I get a call from a member and in excel I click the "type of caller" button and then any buttons that correspond to why they are calling. Each button I click will have different information that will go into the "display" area for the agent to highlight, copy, and then paste into software that records what the call was about. When the agent is done with the call they can simply click a "clear button and be ready to make new selections when a new member calls in. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I used this type of tool in excel once before but I have no idea how to create one. Thank you in advance! =D

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Thank you for this but no this will not work. I have a tool that is used for another state but the creator no longer works for the company and will not share the info on how it was done. So all I have is a protected piece of work that I know could be done but no way to look at it to see how so that I can format it to fit other states. Thanks again for the link though. =)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back