Trying to Generate Reports to print the dots on PrePrinted Lottery Play Slip

vladi305

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I have an spreadsheet with Lottery numbers, 5 columns and about 4000 records, I want to Create a number matrix in reporting in an Access Database that prints the dots on the numbers I want to play. Fill the manual feed tray of the printer with play slips and print.
Which could be ways to generate this report?

The report will look something like this
The dots will be the black dots on the right side and the blue dots is the full array of 36 numbers
an example will be the black dots on the right side is picking up the numbers 1 3 10 22 and 32

Attachments

• Pic61.jpg
    Pic61.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
The simple answer would be to create a report such that the page size and placement of controls matches the lottery form. Seems like a lot of work compared to just marking off sheets. You'd need a table with a record for each set of picks and probably a form to input the numbers. You would have to open the report, print, close report, move to the next record and reopen report to get the next record. I say that because I doubt you're wanting to produce multiple sheets of the same set of numbers.

Upvote 0
The simple answer would be to create a report such that the page size and placement of controls matches the lottery form. Seems like a lot of work compared to just marking off sheets. You'd need a table with a record for each set of picks and probably a form to input the numbers. You would have to open the report, print, close report, move to the next record and reopen report to get the next record. I say that because I doubt you're wanting to produce multiple sheets of the same set of numbers.
Marking off 4000 tickets is a lot of work and not the right approach because it will lead to mistakes, time consuming. Marking it by hand is only good for 10, 20 tickets but 4000 tickets is 20,000 dots.
I know it can be done it's a matter of time to find the right system. I'm already working on a report that might get the job done

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinusJE

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back