=UNIQUE coming to O365?

JoeVBAHelp

Hi all

Does anyone have an ideas of when the new array formulas are coming to excel O365?

They were released to insiders exactly one year ago now but still no sign for normal users.

Apologies if there is already a thread on this, I I did a quick search but couldn't find

Thanks
Joe

Last edited:

jorismoerings

Hi,

As to my knowledge the UNIQUE function is one of the new beta features, and not even available to all office insiders but a subset of Office Insiders at this time.
Microsoft announced last september '18, they would continue to optimize the new features over the next months and when ready, a release them to all Office Insiders would follow, and subsequent to Office 365 users.
Even the Insiders community doesn't have more info yet. Perhaps the MVP's ?

JoeVBAHelp

Ok thanks jorismoerings

Such a shame it is taking so long. Currently means that I have to use Google sheets instead on excel, or vba which is rather try and avoid.

Will be a game changer when it finally arrives

MARK858

Ok thanks jorismoerings

Such a shame it is taking so long. Currently means that I have to use Google sheets instead on excel, or vba which is rather try and avoid.

Will be a game changer when it finally arrives
If doing a vertical list with data in A2:A12, Formula in B2 and dragged down....

=IFERROR(INDEX($A$2:$A$12, MATCH(0, INDEX(COUNTIF($B$1:B1, $A$2:$A$12), 0, 0), 0)), "")

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics