Unusual Form Request

Sean SR

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Forms showing Multiple Records matching one field

Can anyone help me, I have a massive amount of Data that I need to audit, Month by Month.

The data is for Contracts, our company has with our clients. All Contracts have an annual renewal, so I audit the anniversary month for all contracts, to make sure they are correct, before invoices are created.

I have managed to get my data from excel in to access, as this is the second year, I am doing this. Excel was ok for year 1 but now I need to audit year 2, but refer to year 1, so I was advised that Access was the best way to go

I have managed to sort the data by query for the month I want to look at, and I have managed to create a tab form that shows what I want, however

Because the original data is exported as CSV out of MS dynamics it shows multiple lines for hardware and software, all based on the same contract number and site

I have created a mock database up based on one contract (changed all sensitive company data)

I have created 2 forms, (Test) is just getting the fields (that I have colour coded some sections to help me explain) (audit from 2022) is a tabular Form with data from the 2022 + 2021 tables

The Green section based on the contract number I would like to repeat for all lines. There could be up to 20+

The Blue section I would like, if possible, would have data in from 2021 on the first row only that needs to show in the (audit from 2022) 2021 Tab

And the Gold section would need to show again for all rows based on the contract number again in the (audit from 2022) 2021 Tab

I appreciate its not pretty but this is just a mock so I can play and learn and provide you a example

The original data has more than 17000 records in both 2021+2022

I have studied this week and advanced MS Access course, but it has given me the basics of what I need but I realise this request is not normal, if anyone can help I would really apricate it

Link to Dropbox location for example file: Example data -.accdb

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DET4492

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back