update data from master spreadsheet to multiple workbooks with multiple worksheets in Excel 2010

heathlj

This is part one of a multi part project. I have 15 separate workbooks which contain approx. 60 worksheets. Each worksheet is set up the same way, but they each have a different name in the first few rows representing the header. The master spreadsheet will have several columns of data and the column header will match the column headers on the multiple worksheet. the info to be extracted to the multiple worksheets will be date specific and name specific to match the name and date on the multiple worksheets. I am not finding anything specific to moving data from One worksheet to many workbooks/worksheets. Another option is - I do have an add-in that I can combine all the multiple workbooks/worksheets and I could then do a v-lookup, but I don't know how to separate the info back into their workbook/worksheet. If I haven't provided enough info please let me know. Thanks.

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back