Updating automatically the basic list of products when new elements are identified in inventories

vladimiratanasiu

Office Version
  1. 2021
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a database containing stocks of products from different sectors of a firm (see Table 1 from attachment Stock list). When an inventory is made (Table 2), sometimes they are found in the warehouses new elements that lack from the original list (see Table 2 – the red marked ones). My question is how could be automatically updated the original list, to be added within it the new items that are identified when having made the inventory/ies (see Table 3).

Thank you in advance!

Vladimir Atanasiu

P.S. Table 3 is just to clarify the final content, but I need the new items to be automatically placed within the Table 1, not to be combined with the original ones in another table.

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
Cross posted Update an original list only with new elements from other source(s)

While we do allow Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered elsewhere.

Upvote 0
Cross posted Update an original list only with new elements from other source(s)

While we do allow Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered elsewhere.

Thank you for your response! I posted the topic first time on this site, not on other ones. Giving that I didn't received yet any answer on this group, the very short time available I had to solve it, and the very large amount of topics posted since my message by now, I considered more efficient to use other sources of information, too. However, at the time I've got such type of information, it's in my use to announce having solved the problem, and also post the answer received from other sources in order to be used by interested persons. Respectfully yours, Vladimir Atanasiu

Upvote 0
You MUST supply links as soon as you cross post, not just if you get a solution elsewhere.

Upvote 0
However, what should I do I don't receive an answer yet, as it is at this moment? How long should I consider? Thank you.

Upvote 0
You just have to be patient, however I have no idea what you are trying to do & I suspect that other members will feel the same.

Upvote 0
I just try to find the information necessary formula(s), as I mentioned in my first message. It's no other intention and (?) suspicions doesn't help anything. All my best for you!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back