use a formula to analyse values into columns based on dates.

molcon

Hi All!

I am trying to build a weekly cashflow. To do this I want to download my Aged Analysis from Quickbooks and create a formula that will analyse the aging into the relevant column. I envisage that this would be based on aging+normal payment days with an analysis of dates. I have tried loads but cant quite get there. I have tried a string of If(And) statements but cant get it to work.
I think I want look at the average days to pay, add it to todays date(which will be each Monday when I update my cashflow), and then put it into a column ran of dates.
I am attaching a sample of the data - if anyone can help Id really, really appreciate it! I have been trying this all yesterday afternoon and again this morning and have failed :(
Thanks
Molcon

PS I am a newbie and cannot see how to upload an attachment but my spreadsheet is just a list of customers with ageing (30, 31-60, etc), average days to pay figure and 15 weekly columns.
I want to get formula to look at the aging, look at the due date and calculate which week to put it into....
Am I asking too much ??
M x

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca142

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back