use sum product on cells that contain formulas

ClaireC

I have the current formula to use as a count based on 2 criteria.
=SUMPRODUCT((TEXT(Order!A2:A65535,"m/dd/yy")=TEXT('Order Confirmation'!$L$13,"m/dd/yy"))*(Order!H2:H65535>=1)*(Order!A2:A65535<>"")*(Order!H2:H65535<>""))

Column A on my Order sheet is an entered date and L13 is a specific date criteria - this works fine on its own
Column H on my Order sheet is a calculated value (cells contain a formula) - this part does not work

I have tried changing the "*" to "," as I have seen suggested elsewhere but this does not work either. I believe that the SUMPRODUCT function is having trouble with the H column because it contains a formula and not an entered value. Does anyone know how to make this work or another way to accomplish the desired outcome? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
Whether a value is entered or the result of a formula should make no difference, formulas only look at the value.

What is the formula in column H?

Upvote 0
This is the formulas in column H
=IF(F2=0,0,IF(((D2-G2)*15)>F2,F2,((D2-G2)*15)))

The formula in my original post results in #N/A, in case that helps.

Upvote 0
I have the current formula to use as a count based on 2 criteria.
=SUMPRODUCT((TEXT(Order!A2:A65535,"m/dd/yy")=TEXT('Order Confirmation'!$L$13,"m/dd/yy"))*(Order!H2:H65535>=1)*(Order!A2:A65535<>"")*(Order!H2:H65535<>""))

Column A on my Order sheet is an entered date and L13 is a specific date criteria - this works fine on its own
Column H on my Order sheet is a calculated value (cells contain a formula) - this part does not work

I have tried changing the "*" to "," as I have seen suggested elsewhere but this does not work either. I believe that the SUMPRODUCT function is having trouble with the H column because it contains a formula and not an entered value. Does anyone know how to make this work or another way to accomplish the desired outcome? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Looks like...
Rich (BB code):

=SUMPRODUCT(
  --(TEXT(Order!A2:A65535,"m/dd/yy")=TEXT('Order Confirmation'!$L$13,"m/dd/yy")),
  --ISNUMBER(Order!H2:H65535),
  --(Order!H2:H65535>=1))

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danger_SF

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back