User form and date

Aviad

Hi,

How can i enable my user to go into user form and choose a specific day from a calender ?

i allready have the user form i just cant find the calender in order to deploy it in the from.

Thanks,
Aviad

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand

Trevor G

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Depending on the version you are using?

First of all look at the vb screen then select your form in design view, on the controls toolbar look to add a control then search for the Microsoft Calendar this will add a calendar to the form.

Trevor G

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
As your using 2010 you can add the Date Picker which gives you a drop down and you can select the date.

As per previous reply, go into your VBA screen then select the form, in the controls toolbox use the right mouse button and select to add controls, then scroll down the list until you come across the date picker, add a tick in the box to the left then click ok. On the control toolbox you will then have an extra icon, drag it into your form, size as necessary, test the form and you will get a date picker.

Aviad

ADVERTISEMENT

OK. what's the name of the date piker .. i cant see it.. i have a long list can you specify the name of it ?

Thanks a lot!!

Aviad

Trevor G

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Scroll down the controls until you find

Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 [SP4]

Aviad

Thanks!

But i get the massage after draging it to the form: "Elemebt bot found" i think its a local problem with the ffice installation..

Do you think i can be something else ?

Aviad

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lenaf

This Week's Hot Topics