User form and date

Aviad

Hi,

How can i enable my user to go into user form and choose a specific day from a calender ?

i allready have the user form i just cant find the calender in order to deploy it in the from.

Thanks,
Aviad

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
Depending on the version you are using?

First of all look at the vb screen then select your form in design view, on the controls toolbar look to add a control then search for the Microsoft Calendar this will add a calendar to the form.

Upvote 0
As your using 2010 you can add the Date Picker which gives you a drop down and you can select the date.

As per previous reply, go into your VBA screen then select the form, in the controls toolbox use the right mouse button and select to add controls, then scroll down the list until you come across the date picker, add a tick in the box to the left then click ok. On the control toolbox you will then have an extra icon, drag it into your form, size as necessary, test the form and you will get a date picker.

Upvote 0
OK. what's the name of the date piker .. i cant see it.. i have a long list can you specify the name of it ?

Thanks a lot!!

Aviad

Upvote 0
Scroll down the controls until you find

Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 [SP4]

Upvote 0
Thanks!

But i get the massage after draging it to the form: "Elemebt bot found" i think its a local problem with the ffice installation..

Do you think i can be something else ?

Aviad

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatCoder

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back