User Form Button disappeared from Home menu.

kliskiewitz

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I had a programmer crank out some vba for me that essentially allowed the user to go to the Home menu, click a custom button called "Import Folder Files". Once they clicked this icon, a form would popup and ask them to identify the folder that contained the files you wanted imported. User then clicks ok and the import process begins. Tool worked great for over a year. Then at some point, I do not know when or how, the button disappeared. I was able to get the command to run without the button by going to the developer tab, clicking on "Visual Basic", double clicking on the "ImportFolderData_frm" Form and then clicking the green triangle (Run Sub/User Form(F5). It's great that the process still works but I'd really like to have the button back so my team doesn't have to mess with the VBA screens. Thoughts on how I get the button back to the Home screen?

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
There is tool that you use to create your own or you can do it manually. Guide is here:

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdusw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back