User Form Toolbox Hover

Guzzlr

Hello All,
Concerning the User Form Toolbox. Why is there no caption when I Hover over the individual controls? Makes it hard to figure out which one I need
Thanks
excel 2013

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.

Kenneth Hobson

Right the the control and customize to check that it was not removed. I suspect something else is going on though.

Last edited:

Guzzlr

When I right click the Toolbox, I just get "Additional Controls" to show.
Thanks

Last edited:

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
I think that what Kenneth Hobson meant was right click on one of the actual controls, not the toolbox background.

Guzzlr

I think that what Kenneth Hobson meant was right click on one of the actual controls, not the toolbox background.
Ohh...
When I right click the Text Box, and Customize, I get the wording of "TextBox" in Tool Tip Text. So it was not deleted.
Thanks

Guzzlr

Check VBE's: Tools > Options > General > Show Tips
The Tips box was checked. So I unchecked it, clicked OK, and closed the file. I then reopened, and hovered over the tool box and no tip showed (which is what I expected).
I then re-checked the tip box, clicked OK, and closed the file. Upon reopening the file, the tip is now showing when I hover over it. It is now working on all macros!

Thanks for the help...very good

Last edited:

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tryingtogoalone

This Week's Hot Topics