User Forms

MarkAndrews

Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Does anyone know of any good websites which will teach me about userforms?

Thanks

*drool*
wow....
****, I miss having time to code! I'd love to create forms like that!

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
Bought your book a couple of weeks ago in Waterstones Tracey & Bill (it was the MrExcel.Com on the cover that made me buy it - and the chapter on publishing data to a web page).
Thankyou! In an office where changing the font colour is beyond some people that book has allowed me to rise from minor deity to a full-blown sacrifice accepting god! :devilish:

Upvote 0
Which reminds me, is there any way to get Excel to rain bolts of lightning and hell-fire down on anyone that cannot follow simple instructions?
i.e: Enter date in date format doesn't mean enter: "Last Tuesday" or "OK"

ok, I could put in data validation, but they get around that by copying my spreadsheet and pasting values, etc. or by printing it out filling it in with a pen and posting it back (ok, I did say mail it back to me... forgot to say email it back to me).

A bolt from the blue should solve these problems.

Upvote 0
... is there any way to get Excel to rain bolts of lightning and hell-fire down on anyone that cannot follow simple instructions?
-Delmar D'Percy
Pretty much the entire thread is about mischief in one form or other. But I believe this particular post is among the more relevant to your question.

Personally, I'd draw the line at simple worship from the young unsullied virgin females ;)
-RichardSchollar
Agree, and that last word is key! (Wouldn't it be ironic if the "72 virgins" awaiting certain martyrs weren't?)

Upvote 0
Thanks Delmar :) Actually want to thank everyone who's bought a copy (we've sold over 15,000 worldwide!!!)

now.. if about 5000 more could get sold this month, i'd really appreciate.. appendectomies are expensive! yeesh...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back