UserEntryForm Dependable multiple selection and entry of multiple rows at the same time

xdciro

Hello everyone,

I would like to create a user entry form that would create multiple rows in the Worksheet in the following way:

• The user form would have 3 TextBoxes, 2 ComboBoxes, one multiple selection ListBox and a button for the entry

• An user of this form would write in the random infromation in the first 3 TextBoxes.
  • Then he would choose one item from the 1st ComboBox.
  • The 2nd ComboBox would be dependable on 1st ComboBox, so the the list would change according to the selection in the 1st ComboBox.
  • When both selections are made, the multipleselection ListBox would show all the Items (Item1, Item2, Item3, etc) also dependable on the selection that was made in previous ComboBoxes.
  • The user would then tick all the necessary Items in the ListBox
  • When the user presss the button on the User entry form, the information would be inserted in the excel worksheet in the following way:
o Information in the 3 textboxes would display in columns A, B, C
o In the column D there would be information that was chosen in ComboBox1
o In the column E there would be information that was chosen in ComboBox2
o Based on the number of selected Items in ListBox, Excel would create that many rows (if the user ticks for example 4 Items 4 rows would be created. Columns A, B, C , D, E would have the same information written in all 4 created rows. The rows would only differentiate from each other based on the selection of the Item in the ListBox, which would be displayed in column F.

I would also like to write the dependable lists for selection in ListBox and ComboBoxes in a seperated worksheet. This would make further editing of the List much easier than to have it written in macro.

Could someone please help me / guide me on how to do it, because I don't have yet much experience working with vba.

KR and thank in advance ;)

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leon Leenders

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back