erichnagy

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Web
Hi all.
Some backtstory first.
I made a excel userform where a (oldaged) user can filter, hide rows/columns and then "Advanced paste" to another sheet and get this printed.
I wanted to make this userform available for other workbooks but i got some error, can´t run it.

I have 1 excel workbook open to filter, and when i open my excel userform it doesn´t run, error.
I used this code in module to run the userform. I think something is missing before the Userform.show ...
VBA Code:
Sub executeform()
Userform.Show
End Sub

Hope can i get a hand on this.
Thank you all.

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
The snippet of code you provided is not sufficient to make an educated correction to your code.

Post more of your code and a link to download your workbook with the code included in order to have it reviewed.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
The snippet of code you provided is not sufficient to make an educated correction to your code.

Post more of your code and a link to download your workbook with the code included in order to have it reviewed.

Thanks.
Hi. There is no more code.
I have one MS excel workbook open and when i open the second MS excel and try to run the Userform.Show it gets a Error 9. But if i open the second excel alone it does run without a problem.

Upvote 0
Can you post your two workbooks on a Cloud Download website ... for download and inspection ?

Here ... having created two workbooks and one with a user form ... I cannot reproduce the error you are seeing there.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanakoro

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back