Userform GIF stop looping (bonus problem error wrapping)

Enocai

I am trying get a brief run once animation for a game project. Even when I save the GIF with the properties to only loop once, I still get a continuous loop when implementing it to the userform for this function. An additional frustration is that from my tinkering I have yet to find a way to make the userform end after running the one time loop. I have tried a few different VBA scripts that cause the code to wait a certain amount of time but they always seem to trigger after I close the userform and don't actually stop the previously mentioned continuous loop.

Ideal Summary:
I want to be able to click on an image with an assigned macro (custom buttons) that will create a pop up GIF to run once before closing itself. Another option would be that it runs after a certain cell reaches a specific value but again only once instead of continuous.

Bonus Problem: **Much less important**
I am looking for a good code to perform a bit of error wrapping for errors 7 and 13. It would be great if the code triggered a .bat file to map out network drives and fix the error right away but due to obvious security issues it may be best to have a wrapper that offers the option to either run that .bat file or end the debug and run without that file look up.

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiguekHeka

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back