Userform/VBA Image on Top (with most recent Excel)

dan77764

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello all! I hope you're having a great day. What I would like to do is create a simple VBA ("Timer") that just calls a userform and then puts said userform on a timer with Application.OnTime, which I already have. The UserForm ("Bob") is just an image with a text box, not complicated. I want this function to, once activated, call the UserForm and have it pop up with the image despite Excel being minimized. For example, after the VBA timer goes off, the Excel stays minimized but the UserForm image will pop up on top of whatever else I am doing (Chrome, a different workbook, a game, etc.) I have already checked out other forums and threads here to no avail. I have the most recent Microsoft 365 Excel. Thanks so much!

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
Hi - I'm sorry, I only just saw this. I appreciate it was a few months ago, but do you still need help with this? From the looks of it, it should be too difficult.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mesh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back