Userform with multiple(3) listforms and multiple checkboxes(31)

Roopser

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi everyone!

At my company i am a back office worker where i do multiple stuff, including the dayoff management for my co workers.

What i would like to currently do, and can't really figure out how, is that i made a userform with 3 listboxes , and 31 checkboxes.

in the first listbox it contains the name of the workers ( i also made a sheet for every worker)
in the second listbox it contains the month
in the third listbox it contains the type of dayoff (simple,sickness,unpaid,holiday,termination of employment)
the 31 checkboxes are the days of the month.

What i am curious about is if that possible to choose a worker, a month, a day (or multiple days), and the type of day off and then

choose the sheet based on the first listbox, choose the column based on the second listbox, choose the rows based on the checkboxes, and type in the cells the type of dayoffs(or inicials) based on these information.

Thank you very much in advance!

Attachments

• 2022-12-19 16_35_08-Window.png
    2022-12-19 16_35_08-Window.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 10

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
What i am curious about is if that possible to choose a worker, a month, a day (or multiple days), and the type of day off and then

choose the sheet based on the first listbox, choose the column based on the second listbox, choose the rows based on the checkboxes, and type in the cells the type of dayoffs(or inicials) based on these information.
Hi welcome to forum

The short answer to your questions is yes, it is possible - whilst Userforms are very simple even for a novice to design their drawback is that you will have to write every single line of code to make it all work in manner required which even expert programmers sometimes find a little troublesome.

I have had a brief play & managed to get something that sort of works along the lines of your requirement but its only a very basic start & would require extensive time to develop in to an application that is fully functional and in truth and this is just a personal view, I wonder if before you get too involved if it would be worth your while looking at something like Access? Or perhaps as its for your employer MS POWER APPS
as either may be better suited for your need

Others here may have alternate views

Hope Helpful

Dave

1671728479694.png

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back