Value Error!!!

KristiGohs81

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi There!

This may be a simple fix, however, I just can't seem to figure it out! I have two workbooks that I currently work from for payroll. The following is a formula used to reference an 'Employee ID' to pull their 'Rate' from a master work book. I have checked all of the columns it is referencing to confirm that the data within those columns is correct and in the correct format. I am still getting a Value error in the cell. When I evaluate the formula it is also giving the FALSE right from the start. Can anyone help me out with this??

Excel Formula:
=IF([@[Pay Code]]="OT",INDEX('Master(Admin).xlsm'!GPHRates[Rate],MATCH([@EmpID]&[@Pos],'Master(Admin).xlsm'!GPHRates[EmpID]&'Master(Admin).xlsm'!GPHRates[Code],0))*1.5,INDEX('Master(Admin).xlsm'!GPHRates[Rate],MATCH([@EmpID]&[@Pos],'Master(Admin).xlsm'!GPHRates[EmpID]&'Master(Admin).xlsm'!GPHRates[Code],0)))

1609340519986.png

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
Did you array-enter the formula?

Upvote 0
Solution
Hi RoryA!

Yes I did.

Thanks!
This was correct! Actually, I guess I did not. That was the easiest fix ever, not sure why I missed it. BUT YOU ARE A LIFE AND SANITY SAVER!!!!!! Having to manually check hundreds of employees rates was time consuming and monotonous!!

You have no idea how much this has helped me!!!!!! I actually have a new question though, that perhaps you can help me with as well!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava19

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back