VB Picker & Excel 2003

spammeh

Hi All,

I'm a new user to this site so apologies if I've not adherred to the rules but I'll do my best.

I have an excel document provided to me by one of our staff. It was created by a 3rd party client of which we have no contact with any more but still use the excel worksheet.

Basically it has a number of DT picker controls used in it (at least thats what I think they are) or date fields but when the document is opened it shows only red crosses in the cells where it should be. I have ensured that the Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 (SP4) is installed on the machine and I have tried recompiling the document by going in via Alt+F11.

Stupidly however, I have tried opening this document on another PC and it works fine. Same version of Excel (MS Office 2003 Standard SP3) and nothing is different. We need this to work fine on all of our citrix servers so all staff can open it so need a fix that I can run on all machines.

I have asked this question on another forum (http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17984049) but have not managed to sort it out so I hope you guys will have some more luck.

Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
I have checked this. I don't have a Content.MSO folder in my Temporary Internet Files. Is it best to manually create one? If not, what's next to do?

EDIT: cause its a system folder it doesn't allow you to manually create folders

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back