VBA Code for Copy and Paseting function

Beachson

Hi All (Excel 2007) , Many times I find myself for various reasons selecting cell A1 and highlighting everything on my spread sheet and then pasteing it to another spreadsheet instead of just clicking the slect all tab at the top left of the spreadsheet. Sometimes i filter certain criterias and then specifically select what I filtered. since the area I select changes for every spread sheet I have , what code would I use in a macro to state that I want to specifically highlight and copy from cell A1 to the farthest down and farthest across cell with data and then paste it to a new sheet after the new spreadsheet tab has been clicked?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.

Beachson

Excel 2007 - I guess what I'm trying to say is I would like to write a VBA code that selects a specific are of text, and that specific area of text is Cell A1 to the farthest reaching cell with data in it (i.e all the visible data on my spread sheet) .... copies it and pastes it to a new sheet

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goncalves74

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...