VBA Code for Copy and Paseting function

Beachson

Hi All (Excel 2007) , Many times I find myself for various reasons selecting cell A1 and highlighting everything on my spread sheet and then pasteing it to another spreadsheet instead of just clicking the slect all tab at the top left of the spreadsheet. Sometimes i filter certain criterias and then specifically select what I filtered. since the area I select changes for every spread sheet I have , what code would I use in a macro to state that I want to specifically highlight and copy from cell A1 to the farthest down and farthest across cell with data and then paste it to a new sheet after the new spreadsheet tab has been clicked?

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Excel 2007 - I guess what I'm trying to say is I would like to write a VBA code that selects a specific are of text, and that specific area of text is Cell A1 to the farthest reaching cell with data in it (i.e all the visible data on my spread sheet) .... copies it and pastes it to a new sheet

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back