VBA Code for Submitting User Form Data to specific row and column

Poppaduns

Hi,
I am trying to create a tracking spreadsheet and i need help coding my submit command button.
I know how to submit data into a generic spreadsheet but my problem is i want it to submit into a table i have created.

What i am looking for is:
When selecting the address in the user form, the data will submit to the row specific to that address.
When selecting the action type, the data will submit to a range of 1 of 12 columns
When selecting the specific date for that action type, it will select the individual column relating to the action type of 1 of 12 possible columns above.
The only data i want to submit to my table is the date the user selected.

Ive been able to figure out most of my questions from previous work using the information from this website, but i am at a crossroads on this problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Below is a crude sample of my table i want the user form to submit to.

A C T I O N T Y P E

Jan Feb Mar Apr May .....ect
Address 1
Address 2
Address 3

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
Why do you have a row of months in your table?

In your description it sounded more like you had a row of action types and you wanted to find the column for the action type the user entered/selected on the form then put the date in that column in the row corresponding to the address they entered/selected.

Upvote 0
Each action type has to be completed each month for the entire year.
I didnt know how a better was visually than to give an action type 12 columns and each column is a month

So if the 1st action type was applicable from column A3 to L10 then January would be A3 to A10, February would be B3 to B10....ect until the end of the year.
If the 2nd action type was selected it would apply to M3 to X10 then January would be M3 to M10, February would be N3 to N10...ect until the end of the year.

Upvote 0
So you have 12 action types with each action type taking up 12 columns, with the 12 columns for each action type being the months and that would mean a total of 144 columns?

Or am I getting that wrong?

Upvote 0
Well in the table i have the action types merged and centered over the 12 months. For this purpose only i was just going to use one action type (merged and centered) and the 12 months under it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guy Boot

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back