VBA code that locate and store "local" max. and min. values in a column and store the time associated corresponding to that value...........

NCO_1969

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Excel / VBA community

I have not been doing any VBA programming for more than ca. 10 to 15years, so I have forgot big deal :(
Now I have a problem of data processing large amount of data, that I get in *.xlsx - file format.

The file has the following content / layout:

Time stepA - response #1B - response #2C - response #3D - response #4
0.001Data ***. to response #1Data ***. to response #2Data ***. to response #3Data ***. to response #4
0.002Data ***. to response #1Data ***. to response #2Data ***. to response #3Data ***. to response #4
0.003Data ***. to response #1Data ***. to response #2Data ***. to response #3Data ***. to response #4
continues down ca. 33.000 linescontinues down ca. 33.000 linescontinues down ca. 33.000 linescontinues down ca. 33.000 linescontinues down ca. 33.000 lines

I would like some help with some code how to identify local max. & min. in the different columns (A, B, C and C), each time a local min. or max. value is identified in a column the associated time should be stored, so the time between max. and min. values occur can be calculated, (for each response column).

Hope there are some in here with some good proposals.

KR - NCO

The VBA is very difficult to read unformatted. I recommend using the VBA code tags next time.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
Hi again 6StringJazzer

I thought you could just copy paste the hole thing into a new spread sheet, vupti, then you will see it correct formatted etc.
And see what the VBA does in the same spread sheet, by running the VBA ?

KR - Niels O.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back