VBA code to run an apllication and get the data back to excel

MrXYZ

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,
I am trying to using vba macro for open another application (ibm wrq reflection) where i need it to automatically login by entering username and password (which i already put on cell A1 username and B1 password). After successfull login i want it to entering jump string (copy paste from C1) after it open.. i need the screen data is exported to active sheet. And it need looping until the last data preserved on the A2,A3, so on.

Can somebody help?

Thanks a lot before

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.
It's been years since I have worked with reflection, but I do recall that it hosts VBA and also provides a COM interface. You may be better off coding from within Reflection and fetching the data from Excel. From Excel, you can either create a reflection object and use it's various properties and methods or settle for something like sendkeys. I don't have access to Reflection and thus, I cannot provide you with an example. I do remember the model was very simple and intuitive.

Upvote 0
It's been years since I have worked with reflection, but I do recall that it hosts VBA and also provides a COM interface. You may be better off coding from within Reflection and fetching the data from Excel. From Excel, you can either create a reflection object and use it's various properties and methods or settle for something like sendkeys. I don't have access to Reflection and thus, I cannot provide you with an example. I do remember the model was very simple and intuitive.
Ok dataluver, thanks for your input.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtsheetz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back