VBA Coding for a Userform Command Button

Khan.saleena

Hello :)
So basically, I have created a Userform and it asks the question "Do you wish to continue to Log Out?" and there are two Command Buttons within that Userform. A "No" Command Button and a "Yes" Command Button.

If the individual was to press "Yes" then the Workbook would automatically shut down, however if the individual was to press "No" then it would re-locate them to another sheet within that same Workbook.

However I am having some trouble with the VBA coding for the "No" command button.

This is the current coding that is inputted, however it keeps getting highlighted in yellow -

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()<o:p></o:p>
Application.Goto Worksheets("Sheet4"), Range("A1")<o:p></o:p>
Unload Me ' unloads the userform<o:p></o:p>
End Sub

Thank You :)

VoG

Legend
Try

Rich (BB code):
Application.Goto Worksheets("Sheet4").Range("A1")

Khan.saleena

I have tried the following -

Application.Goto Worksheets("Sheet4 (Order History)"), Range("A1")

and now it says the following -

Worksheets("Sheet4 (Order History)") = subscript out of range<subscript out="" of="" range=""> </subscript>

VoG

Legend
As in my first post you need a . not a ,

Application.Goto Worksheets("Order History"). Range("A1")

Khan.saleena

Oh sorry, I failed to see that first time
However i have implemented the full stop and it has worked
Thank you ever so much :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vipamuk

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...