VBA - Copy a range of cells, to another sheet in wb with formats based on date range

I have a workbook, which is used for scheduling employees. There are diffent jobs that are kept in different sheets, day running in column down A, Dates running down column in B, across row 5 there are employee names, and the cells below names are highlighted yellow or blue, meaning days or nights respectively, or no fill if they are off. In those cells there may be letters etc showing V for Vacation or C for covering for vacation, O for out for misc, etc etc. What I am trying to do is have a pay week or week out, show up on a seperate sheet for 5 different sheets(if I see an example for one sheet, I am somewhat competent in VBA I could figure out how to do the rest). So basically have a sheet named schedule, on that sheet be able to change the date, because I am ultimately just copy the week from the multiple job tabs now, and pasting them into a template on the Schedule sheet-bringing wiht it formatting and the letters etc). I can't figure out how to look for the date I plug in on the schedule- go find that date in the other tabs I have then select the row with that date plus the rest of the week(Mon - Sun, or example this week 12/23-12/29), copy that info from C62:AD68 for example, and put it on the schedule tab for instance in B25:AC31. The dates run out to eternity as well, so its started beginning of this year, runs down column B into 2021 for now then I will drag out as the years come up. Not sure if that part matters or not.

Again, its one sheet called Schedule where I need to put data so I can print it out on one sheet or at least print each individual section, and that data comes from another sheet/s..... example on Schedule sheet there is already a section I've formated and have set up called Payload Operator, then I have a tab called Payload Operator. On schedule, in Cell B7, I change the date, I need to go look in that Payload Operator sheet for that date(basically will be a monday beginning of workweek), find it and do what I spoke about above, grabbing the formating for that range and anything in those cells, and paste it back over to the Schedule sheet.

Again, if I see an example I think I can figure it out, but I can't figure out how to do it. Hoping someone can help me figure this out. Also others are using this sheet and preference is VBA so they don't screw with formulas, however, thats fine if I have to lock things down either way, if formulas will be used in cells. i.e. Vlookup.

Thanks!

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camelliaCase

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back