VBA Copy Paste values on multiple sheets based on today date

FlipEternalX

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi everyone,

Asking for your help about this thing.

All sheets 1-5 are same data. I just want to know how will I do it using VBA Macro

I want to copy specific cell value on multiple sheets based on todays date and paste all copied cell value it on sheets6 A1 cell.

The date is today which is 03/06/2023.
1678102426606.png

So the copied cell will be pasted on Sheets6 A1, doesn't matter what format as long as it will pasted on Sheets6.

1678102559912.png

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.
That makes no sense to me. Why would you want to get the same date value from 5 sheets, especially since you already know the value you want to get - today's date?
Why not just put today's day in A1 of sheet6? In fact, just use a formula for that and forget coding.

Upvote 0
That makes no sense to me. Why would you want to get the same date value from 5 sheets, especially since you already know the value you want to get - today's date?
Why not just put today's day in A1 of sheet6? In fact, just use a formula for that and forget coding.
Hi, this is only for the demo but in real, There is different data that I need to use, it just confidential. I just need atleast 2 data to be copied from Sheet1 and Sheet2 based on todays date and paste it on Sheet6. Please excuse my bad English.

Upvote 0
You will have to post some dummy data that shows where you want to copy from because you're "moving the goal posts". First it's 5 sheets and 5 cells to be copied, now it's 2. You should also show the result you want. Post it as a copy/paste from a spreadsheet and not a picture of data.
2 data to be copied from Sheet1 and Sheet2 based on todays date
That could mean based on today's date (03/06/2023) copy from column C (or some other column) of the same row where that date is found and paste in Sheet6.A1
And paste how? If from C then
2,a,b,c...?
or
2, a, b, c, ... ?
or
a
b
c
... ?

Upvote 0
You will have to post some dummy data that shows where you want to copy from because you're "moving the goal posts". First it's 5 sheets and 5 cells to be copied, now it's 2. You should also show the result you want. Post it as a copy/paste from a spreadsheet and not a picture of data.

That could mean based on today's date (03/06/2023) copy from column C (or some other column) of the same row where that date is found and paste in Sheet6.A1
And paste how? If from C then
2,a,b,c...?
or
2, a, b, c, ... ?
or
a
b
c
... ?
1678113764797.png

Sheet1 since today is March 6 2023, A7 will be copied.

1678113827124.png

Sheet 2 since today is March 6, 2023 A7 will be copied.

1678113936829.png

Sheet3 since today is March 6, 2023 A7 will be copied.

1678113967897.png

Sheet4 since today is March 7, 2023 A7 will be copied.

1678114009208.png

Sheet5 since today is March 6, 2023 A7 will be copied.

And finally, Sheet6 this sheet will pasted all the data copied from Sheet1 - Sheet5. Sorry I can't provide the real data because I'm using my working laptop for this. Please have some patient..
1678114070315.png

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back