VBA Excel Code for User Select Paste Destination

kal10

Hi. I have a source worksheet with 8 separate datasets. I want the user to be able to indicate which of the 8 datasets they want to copy/paste from this source worksheet into the destination worksheet. I can write a macro that will allow the user to indicate one, several or all eight of the datasets and then bring the user to the destination worksheet so that he/she can click on which cell to paste each dataset into (note: I will actually use .Value=, not copy/paste). But what I'd like to do is have the user select their 1-8 desired datasets from the source worksheet and then, upon activation of the macro, a menu will come up with 8 radio buttons (laid out in the formation of the 8 destination ranges). The user could then click which radio button they want the data sets pasted into. Further, it would be great if the radio buttons were NOT selectable if there is already content in the particular destination range. Thank you in advance for any thoughts.

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back