VBA: Filter worksheet 2 criteria paste some visible cells in multiple columns in activeworksheet

Kthom019

I reviewed message posted in the forum and cannot find any to assist with my code below.

The Data set has headers and is in Range.A4:AY & lastRow

I am filtering Data sheet from Columns Q4 & AG4
The visible date should be copied into the activesheet as follows:
AQ to activesheet Range. B2
AR to activesheet Range'D2 etc, as per below
The code debugs when it tries to select visible cells and copy. Please review and let me know where I am going wrong, appreciate it.

Code:
Sub CopyH()

Dim ws1 As Worksheet, ws2 As Worksheet, LastRow As Long

Set ws1 = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Data")
Set ws2 = ActiveSheet
LastRow = ws1.Cells(ws1.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row

With ws1
'set your filter
.Range("A4").AutoFilter Field:=17, Criteria1:=InputBox("BU")
.Range("A4").AutoFilter Field:=33, Criteria1:="To End" 'set your filter

'copy the visible cells in each column from row 5
'paste into copied range
.Range("AQ5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("B2")
.Range("AR5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("D2")
.Range("AS5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("E2")
.Range("AT5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("F2")
.Range("AU5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("G2")
.Range("AV5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("H2")
.Range("AW5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("I2")
.Range("AX5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("J2")
.Range("AY5").Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("K2")

.Range("A1").AutoFilter 'clear the filter

End With

MsgBox "Completed"

End Sub

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
I found my error and corrected it 'LastRow' was not inserted correctly in the copy range. Code below works perfectly.

Code:
Sub CopyH()

Dim ws1 As Worksheet, ws2 As Worksheet, LastRow As Long
Set ws1 = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Data")
Set ws2 = ActiveSheet
LastRow = ws1.Cells(ws1.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row

With ws1
'set your filter
.Range("A4").AutoFilter Field:=17, Criteria1:=InputBox("BU")
.Range("A4").AutoFilter Field:=33, Criteria1:="To End" 'set your filter

'copy the visible cells in each column from row 5
'paste into copied range
.Range("AQ5").Resize (LastRow - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("B2")
.Range("AR5").Resize (LastRow - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("D2")
.Range("AS5").Resize (LastRow - 11).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("E2")
.Range("AT5").Resize (LastRow - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("F2")
.Range("AU5").Resize (LastRow - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("G2")
.Range("AV5").Resize (LastRow - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("H2")
.Range("AW5").Resize (LastRow - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("I2")
.Range("AX5").Resize (LastRow - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("J2")
.Range("AY5").Resize (LastRow - 1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy Destination:=ws2.Range("K2")

.Range("A4").AutoFilter 'clear the filter
End With
MsgBox "Completed yah!"
End Sub

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennlynn

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back