VBA for Compare Contrast a Large about of Data

QuenH

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I've trying to figure out out to write a VBA for a large about of information. I'm using two sources I pull into there own sheet, a matrix and reports. On a separate sheet I pull in data to two columns. A third column is a formula if each equal the same then "yes" if not "no". The problem is it is a mass about of information and can freeze up Excel. I'd like to write a VBA so Excel isn't loaded down with formulas to consolidate this information.
Column 1 : =IFERROR(VLOOKUP(A:A,Matrix!A:J,2,FALSE),0)

Column 2 : =IFERROR(LOOKUP(2,1/(Report!A:A=A2099)/(Report!D:D=$B$1),(Report!M:M)),0)

Coulmn 3 : =IF(B2099=C2099,"Yes","No")

Multiply these three columns by 20 and over 2000 rows.

Any ideas for a VBA for this please let me know. I'm still a little new to VBAs.

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
It would be easier to help if you could use the XL2BB add-in (icon in the menu) to attach a screenshot (not a picture) of your 3 sheets. Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back