VBA help please

IEvansNH

Hello all,

As my first post, I'm looking for some help creating a macro for a summary page in a workbook. I did some searches, but I don't think the wording of my inquiry was effective.

Here's the jist; I have a 5 tab worksheet where sheets 2-5 have a lot of data, but only some of the data is needed for the summary. Column A has names, column C has a product name and column K has data that, if the value is greater than one, along with the product name and their name, need to be carried to specific columns in the summary worksheet. The intent is to have all of the information in sheets 2-5 updated weekly and once pasted, the macro would update the specifics automatically.

I'm a newb, but have a keen interest in developing my skills here. Hope someone can guide me a bit.

Hmmm, Upper case J and you use Ctrl + Shift + J on the key board and it doesn't run the macro. Strange.

How about sending me an email with your downloaded copy as is attached to "l h kittle @ comcast . net" Remove the spaces, no quotes.

Other than that does it work for you?

Howard

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
I need to clarify better in my responses so as not to confuse. I did actually use a lower case "j", yet it still doesn't respond. I'll send the sheet to you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WORKINGWITHNOLEADER

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back