idosegev

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
hi guys.
im in need of some help
i got a tables of data :
health table = on the A column name of insurance coverage, column B:E shows discount level 1,column F:I shows discount level 2, column J:M shows discount level 3.
risk table = on the A column name of insurance coverage , column B is the min. age , column c is the min. coverage sum
compensation table = on the A column name of insurance coverage, column B:I the discount percentage
bundles = on the A column name of insurance coverage, column B:I the discount percentage
on top of all i have slicer that shows all the coverage names (health and risk, compensations and bundles).
i would like help on 4 things :
1. if the chosen coverage in the slicer is under the risk table - popup input box 2 criteria - (age, sum coverage) - then it will Vlookup by the 3 criterias (name(chosen in the slicer),age,sum), and will show the proper discount row
2. if the chosen coverage in the slicer is under the health table - popup input box with 2 crieiria (price, level of discount) then it will vlookup by the covrage name ,it will put the input in cells (under column F - price) and will show the proper discount row.
3.if the chosen coverage in the slicer is under the compensations table and its "Top light" - popup box with 3 options of discount -"choose one"
3a. if the chosen coverage in the slicer is under the compensations table and its "Life money" - check box with 2 lines : 1. "min age 21?, 2. min cov. 100K?"
4. if the chosen coverage in the slicer is under the bundles table and its "premium" - popup box with 3 options of discount -"choose one"

Thanks a lot everyone!

here are my tables

1631522999086.png

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back