VBA ISSUE, COPY AND PASTE, IF function

Amenolakaky

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello all, this my first time to use the VBA and actually i started my first project also i'm a big fan for this community, appreciated
I got a codes from many sites to do the below
1- 'Open method has additional parameters '(This code done)
2-lCopyLastRow2 = wsCopy.Cells(wsCopy.Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).Row '(This code done)
3-wsDest.Range("A" & lDestLastRow).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues''(This code done)
i succeed to select my data till the last row then open the destination sheet and paste my data.

the issue is !
i need to set if condition after identifying the range & last row = If the new section range "E11:E" & lst row equal "Building/Physical" or "Building/OneClick" then IF MID "D11:D" & LAST ROW equal "3601" then copy and past it in sheet names "SSS" After identifying the last row and past the new data.

else
If the new section range "E11:E" & lst row equal "Building/Physical" or "Building/OneClick" then IF MID "D11:D" & LAST ROW equal "44001" then copy and past it in sheet names "kkk" After identifying the last row and past the new data.
else
If the new section range "E11:E" & lst row equal "Building/Physical" or "Building/OneClick" then IF MID "D11:D" & LAST ROW equal "5500" then copy and past it in sheet names "uuu" After identifying the last row and past the new data.
else
If the new section range "E11:E" & lst row equal "Building/Physical" or "Building/OneClick" then IF MID "D11:D" & LAST ROW equal "6600" then copy and past it in sheet names "uuu" After identifying the last row and past the new data.

If the new section range "E11:E" & lst row equal "Building/Physical" or "Building/OneClick" then IF MID "D11:D" & LAST ROW equal "E360" then copy and past it in sheet names "EEE" After identifying the last row and past the new data.

else
If the new section range "E11:E" & lst row equal "Building/Physical" or "Building/OneClick" then IF MID "D11:D" & LAST ROW equal "E440" then copy and past it in sheet names "TTT" After identifying the last row and past the new data.

Please note that every day i open a new sheet with today's name from this source
i have the first code which bring data and paste it in the destination sheet, i just need to set the if as i mentioned above "In the mail sheet or destination sheet" same will be useful.

Many thanks in advance

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    66.5 KB · Views: 15
Many thanks Bro,

the code is working correctly :love::love::love::love::love::love:

now i will add
ary2 = Array("36", "44", "55") and the same if that you wrote

and ammend the below to write this data beside the E data.
AutoFilter.Range.Offset(1).Copy Sheets(.Range("A" & lr).Value).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2)

many thanks for your efforts dear!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
Dear
Try this:

VBA Code:
Sub Copy_Paste()
  Dim ary1 As Variant, ary2 As Variant
  Dim i As Long, lr As Long

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
  ary1 = Array("E36", "E44", "E55")  'add the others

With Sheets("mail")
    If .AutoFilterMode Then .AutoFilterMode = False
    .Range("A10").AutoFilter 5, "Building/Physical", xlOr, "Building/OneClick"
    For i = 0 To UBound(ary1)
      .Range("A10").AutoFilter 4, "=" & ary1(i) & "*"
      lr = .Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3).Row
      If lr > 10 Then
        .AutoFilter.Range.Offset(1).Copy Sheets(.Range("A" & lr).Value).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2)
      End If
    Next
    .ShowAllData
  End With
End Sub
Dear Dante,

Kindly is there and way to make this code paste only the values not the formatting or this will lead us to change the previous methods.
" .AutoFilter.Range.Offset(1).Copy Sheets(.Range("A" & lr).Value).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2)"
i tried to make it "PasteSpecial xlPasteValues" but it doesnt work.

Upvote 0
Change this:
VBA Code:
.AutoFilter.Range.Offset(1).Copy Sheets(ary2(i)).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2)

For this:
VBA Code:
        .AutoFilter.Range.Offset(1).Copy
        Sheets(.Range("A" & lr).Value).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2).PasteSpecial xlPasteValues

Upvote 0
Change this:
VBA Code:
.AutoFilter.Range.Offset(1).Copy Sheets(ary2(i)).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2)

For this:
VBA Code:
        Sheets(.Range("A" & lr).Value).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2).PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
God bless you, Man

Upvote 0
Change this:
VBA Code:

For this:
VBA Code:
the code doesn't accept this part, "PasteSpecial xlPasteValues"
please note that i already ammended it as there are many opened sheets and the code may return nothing so i amended the range like this
" .AutoFilter.Range.Offset(1).Copy Workbooks("Submissiondatabasee.xlsx").Sheets(.Range("A" & lr).Values).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2).PasteSpecial xlPasteValues"

Attachments

• Cccccapture.PNG
    Cccccapture.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
but it goes on another line. check my previous post.
VBA Code:

Workbooks("Submissiondatabasee.xlsx").Sheets(.Range("A" & lr).Values).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(3)(2).PasteSpecial

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back