VBA ..Loop through 75 possible rows and copy cells from from one worksheet to another which is a template for a pre-printed form.

Frankai

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi.. I'm new to VBA ... I have a worksheet that has 11 cells of data per row up to 75 rows (max). I want to loop through the rows and copy the cells to a the template worksheet and then print the template for each row. The template worksheet was created using text boxes that match the pre-printed form perfectly. What I don't know is how to setup a loop through all the rows, doing what I just stated above, until I come to an empty row and then I'm done. This is what I have so far to copy the first row of cells to the template and it works fine but I'm sure there is a better way. Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thank You

Sub Copytotemplate()
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 12").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("A3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 8").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("C3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 1").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("E3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 9").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("H3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 10").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("J3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 11").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("L3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 2").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("N3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 3").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("P3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 4").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("R3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 6").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("T3").Value
Sheets("Template").TextBoxes("TextBox 5").Text = Sheets("Driver list").Range("V3").Value
ActiveSheet.PrintOut

End Sub

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
How about:

VBA Code:
Sub Copytotemplate()
'
    Dim LastRowSourceSheet  As Long
    Dim SourceRowCounter    As Long
    Dim Source              As Worksheet
    Dim Destination         As Worksheet
'
    Set Source = Sheets("Driver list")
    Set Destination = Sheets("Template")
'
    LastRowSourceSheet = Source.Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
'
    For SourceRowCounter = 3 To LastRowSourceSheet
        Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 12").Text = Source.Range("A" & SourceRowCounter).Value
         Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 8").Text = Source.Range("C" & SourceRowCounter).Value
         Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 1").Text = Source.Range("E" & SourceRowCounter).Value
         Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 9").Text = Source.Range("H" & SourceRowCounter).Value
        Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 10").Text = Source.Range("J" & SourceRowCounter).Value
        Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 11").Text = Source.Range("L" & SourceRowCounter).Value
         Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 2").Text = Source.Range("N" & SourceRowCounter).Value
         Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 3").Text = Source.Range("P" & SourceRowCounter).Value
         Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 4").Text = Source.Range("R" & SourceRowCounter).Value
         Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 6").Text = Source.Range("T" & SourceRowCounter).Value
         Destination.TextBoxes("TextBox 5").Text = Source.Range("V" & SourceRowCounter).Value
'
        Destination.PrintOut
    Next
End Sub

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back