VBA Question: Combining commands to copy data to different workbooks and different sheets

fwasmann

Hi everyone,

First of all, I am new to this forum and I am grateful for the overview of previous questions!

By various old post I now know how to easily copy large number of sheets and how to run a Solver macro for all worksheets in one workbook through VBA.

However, now I will have to combine various commands in VBA for my newest problem and I am too big a noob to know the right way to combine commands.

I don't know how to attach excel documents to posts so I will try to describe my problem as detailed as possible.

I have two workbooks ("workbook 1" and "workbook 2") where workbook 1 has a very large table on sheet "raw data" and workbook 2 has a large amount of sheets starting with "sheet 1", followed by "sheet 2", "sheet 3", etc.

Basically, I need my macro to copy 251 observations from workbook 1; sheet raw data; cell range AU265:AU515 to workbook 2; sheet 1; cell range B5:B255

Next, I would like the macro to continue with the next column of data: workbook 1; sheet raw data; cell range AV265:AV515 to workbook 2; sheet 2; cell range B5:B255 and to continue this until there are no more columns of data on workbook 1; sheet raw data and likewise no more sheets on workbook 2

If things are unclear, maybe someone can explain to me how to post or attach excel files?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Frans Wasmann

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
Of course I am secretly hoping for someone to explain or write me the correct code;), but maybe that takes too long.

So a reference to a similar post, discussion or tutorial is also very welcome!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back