vba solution - copy and paste mutliple webpages into a sheet.

oddworld

hi there i would like some assistance with a vba solution that copies and pastes the contents from multiple webpages into sheet 1.
My workbook has 2 sheets, "Microsoft Platforms" and sheet1. The Microsoft Platforms sheet contains a list of Microsoft certifications by platform, by certification name and number eg Azure Administrator Associate, AZ-104, etc. there is a hyperlink to Microsoft.com for each certification in Column D. I have to regularly open each link and check the exam certification name, price and exam date (ie check that it has not been retired).
What i would like is a macro that looks at column D ( End(XlUp).Row) cycle through each link and open each link and copy and past the entire webpage into sheet 1 from starting at cell a1, then b1, then c1 till end.
acknowledge this isnt a need process however get dat web import in both excel and power bi have not been successful.
as the results will be uniform i can then look up the columns data and update the Microsoft Platforms sheet. ie exam certification name should be in row 8, retirement date row 40 and price in row 44 etc..
a typical link = Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies - Learn
Ack the macro would have to clear contents of sheet 1 each time the macro is activated.
i would appreciate any assistance.

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiSonic

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back