VBA to copy data from specific cells from multiple identical workbooks into master sheet

annafd

Office Version
  1. 2019
Hello everyone!

I have the same workbook that looks like a form with only one sheet but the data changes from a workbook to another, and I need to transfer all the data from approximately 40 workbooks into one Mastersheet.

Example:
Name:Anna
Surname:BB

Following this example, the issue is that I have Anna in one cell, the BB in another, and so on. (Because of the formatting of the form and cells merging, image an excel invoice).

Could please someone help me with the code where I can pull out the data from all these workbooks (that are found within the same folder), and I can indicate the cell where the data is located and the cell where that data needs to be exported? I've found this post which code works great but I am unable to select each cell, instead I can only select a range:

I also need to export this data having the workbooks closed.

Great if someone could please help me with this one.

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Hi again,

I am attaching an example, showing how I would need to export from D7:D11, C13:C15, E13:E14, and so on... And that would be imported to the Mastersheet being the first row the titles and the following rows the data exported from each worksheet. Please note that some values are from a dropdown list (data validation) but I hope that is not an issue.

Thank you again!

Attachments

• Example.PNG
    Example.PNG
    71.6 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nonnakkong

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back