Hello I need some help please. I am very new to any type of VBA so I may need extra guidance as well. Basically, what I need to do is to copy 3 tabs from "workbook #1" which contains like 15 tabs to workbook #2 which contains only the 3 tabs that i need to copy. Tee data needs to be copy paste values in order to work. I have to copy these tabs daily replacing the existing tabs every time. I don't want it to be a new file everyday I just want the data in each of the tabs to be updated every time i run the macro. Basically I want to replace the tabs in workbook 2 with the same tabs everyday.
- Workbook#1 is titled: "Daily Treasury Reporting (Live).xlsx" = this file is the active worksheet that has many formulas and it's where people update data daily.
- The path is: C:\Users\mstevens\Steel People\Daily Reporting - General
- Workbook#2 is titled "Daily Reporting Export.xlsx" = this is the file that gets updated from workbook 1 daily.
- The path to workbook#2 C:\Users\mstevens\Steel People\Daily Reporting - General\Source Documents\Daily Files
- The tabs that need to be copied from Workbook one are titled: "Cash Export Summary" / "Cash Export Summary(Balances) / Bank Details (Reference)