VBA to Export Outlook Data

Chefsohail

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Team,

I am requesting for a VBA code that I am not sure is possible to do. I am ok if there's any other solution to it.

I have a team who monitors outlook centralized email (a distribution list basically). The team receives 200+ emails everyday. I need help tracking if users are responding to the emails in timely manner. Now we can have 2 approaches here.

1. Reactive - Where at the end of the day we run a report which tells me - Subject, Sender, Time received of the email and if the email was replied to and at what time.
2. Proactive - Where at the start of the day, we run a report which tells me that the emails were received at this time and the SLA will expire in 'X' time.

Every email is expected to be replied in 24 hours and resolved in 48 hours. Need your expertise.

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.
Hi Team,

I am requesting for a VBA code that I am not sure is possible to do. I am ok if there's any other solution to it.

I have a team who monitors outlook centralized email (a distribution list basically). The team receives 200+ emails everyday. I need help tracking if users are responding to the emails in timely manner. Now we can have 2 approaches here.

1. Reactive - Where at the end of the day we run a report which tells me - Subject, Sender, Time received of the email and if the email was replied to and at what time.
2. Proactive - Where at the start of the day, we run a report which tells me that the emails were received at this time and the SLA will expire in 'X' time.

Every email is expected to be replied in 24 hours and resolved in 48 hours. Need your expertise.
Anyone?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back