tarunrag98

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi guys,

I am relatively new to Excel so please excuse any errors or stupidity on my part.

I have a dataset from which I need to filter out values. The data range is from Column A to Column AA. In columns V to AA I have some vlookups that are returning the value of #N/A. I need the VBA to work like:

1. In column V whichever cell has #N/A, filter that entire row from A to AA, copy and paste into another worksheet/workbook
2. This is to be applied to all columns from V to AA that have the vlookup. It does not matter if the same row is filtered out multiple times. I have attached a screenshot for reference.

1655140693506.png

For example, I need to check each cell in the column V. Suppose in cell V4 there is #N/A, then I want to copy the entire row 4 from A to AA and paste (without formulas) it in another workbook and delete the entire row from the original workbook. This is to be done for columns W, X, Y, Z and AA. It does not matter if the same row is copy pasted multiple times due #N/A in all the columns from V to AA. For example as per this procedure, row 2 has to be copy-pasted 4 times since the cells V2, W2, X2 and Z2 all have #N/A.
I have written some code for this that I have pasted below but it keeps giving me the error mentioned below and highlights the line that I have highlighted in yellow. The expectation is to create a new file called Mantis Final on the desktop and paste all the values in that.
Additionally, if I could get any advice on how to copy paste the filtered data in one sheet that would be great. I have used different sheets since I do not know how to paste new data after where the old data ends.

1655140226853.png

Private Sub CommandButton5_Click()

Workbooks.Add
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs "C:\Users\Raghuram Tarun\Desktop\Mantis Final.xlsx"
Sheets.Add

ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet2"
ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet3"
ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet4"
ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet5"
ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet6"

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").AutoFilter Field:=22, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Workbooks("Mantis WMS Template - Test").Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").Copy
Workbooks("Mantis Final.xlsx").Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A:AA").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").AutoFilter Field:=23, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Workbooks("Mantis WMS Template - Test 2").Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").Copy

Workbooks("Mantis Final.xlsx").Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A:AA").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").AutoFilter Field:=24, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Workbooks("Mantis WMS Template - Test 2").Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").Copy
Workbooks("Mantis Final.xlsx").Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("A:AA").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").AutoFilter Field:=25, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Workbooks("Mantis Final.xlsx").Worksheets("Sheet4").Range("A:AA").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").AutoFilter Field:=26, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Workbooks("Mantis Final.xlsx").Worksheets("Sheet5").Range("A:AA").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("MaterialSalesOrders").Range("A:AA").AutoFilter Field:=27, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Workbooks("Mantis Final.xlsx").Worksheets("Sheet6").Range("A:AA").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

End Sub

If copying and pasting is not possible, I would atleast like the filtered data to appear in the original worksheet itself and I will copy paste manually.

Thank you

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back