VBA to make 4 buttons assigned macros that change the link, max/min, small change.

james0577

I have macros assigned to 4 images. Everytime an image is clicked on a macro runs and cool stuff happens, however, one thing I need to be able to do is re-assign the link, max/min, small change to (lets say) spinbutton1 for example. For example, if i click on 1 image it runs macro "Cool_Stuff_1" and within the macro, I need vba that will assign the link to "$A$1" and have a small change of $25 with a min and max of 0 and 5000. Lets say then the second image triggers "Cool_Stuff_2" and then the same spinbutton1 will be re-assigned a link of $B$1 and the increment will be .05 with a min and max of 0 to 1, and so on.

It would also be nice, so that when the macro runs, the "value" is the value that already exists in the control source so that it can pick up where it left off.......

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back