VBA to save as PDF and mail PDF to Specific recipient/s from Specific Account with Specific Signature

WERNER SLABBERT

Board Regular
Hey Eric.
i have downloaded your workbook, but i have been swamped at work the past week or so, as soon as i have a gap i will run through it to see.

thank you again for you patience and help in this project.

I have downloaded your project and I will look it over asap.
Please let me if the Excel workbook I created is working for your task. I would be happy to adapt it to better suit your needs.

Eric

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.

Eric H

No worries Werner,
Always happy to help out a fellow Excel & VBA enthusiast.

WERNER SLABBERT

Board Regular
Hi Eric

when you've had a chance to look at my original workbook, would you maybe guide me through the process of incorporating your code alongside my ( frankenHacked ) macro to make it all one button operation. eg: Print,Save & Email.

also i had a look and your code works a treat. just want to know would it be possible to automate some of the steps like "set" a specific Email to send from ( as this would always be my work mail and signature ). as well as auto choose/attach the "saved" PDF as saved by my code. just basically keep the user interaction to the bare minimum. you know like a one click solution ?
just a couple of thoughts i had, because in South Africa we kinda have to spoon feed everything for everyone... :confused:

reason for this is, i will not always be working with the workbook and i would like to simplify it for the ...uhm ... lets just say technologically challenged user within our company....

No worries Werner,
Always happy to help out a fellow Excel & VBA enthusiast.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calc

This Week's Hot Topics